Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to jewelryclub.In
All products/services and info displayed on jewelryclub.In constitute an invitation to offer to the customers across India. Your instruction for purchase establishes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as mentioned below. jewelryclub.In reserves the right to accept or discard your offer. We will inform you by email as soon as possible to confirm the receipt of your order and email you once again to confirm particulars and process the order. This notification will be sent on the email ID provided by you during the registration process. Our acceptance of your order will only take place upon dispatch of the products you ordered through our website.
- Membership Eligibility
- jewelryclub.In holds the right to dismiss your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if jewelryclub.In determines that you are below the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been adjourned or terminated by jewelryclub.In for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business unit, you signify that you have the authority to bind the unit to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who use this website from India. jewelryclub.In makes no representation that any products or services mentioned to in the materials on this website are suitable for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. jewelryclub.In will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions overtake all previous representations, agreements or understandings and shall overcome notwithstanding any change with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of jewelryclub.In you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to:
- Provide correct, precise, present and complete information about yourself as prompted by jewelryclub.in’s registration form.
- Sustain and punctually update the registration data to keep it true, precise, present and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, imprecise, imperfect, or not current or if jewelryclub.In has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not present or not in accordance with the User Agreement, jewelryclub.In has the right to forever suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the site.
- Pricing Information
While jewelryclub.In endeavours to deliver accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. jewelryclub.In cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an mistake in pricing or product information, jewelryclub.In shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, jewelryclub.In may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be believed accepted and jewelryclub.In will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address mentioned by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that jewelryclub.In accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to jewelryclub.In dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
We endeavour to provide you with the best prices possible on jewelryclub.In. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in other retail stores. In our effort to be the lowest price provider in your particular geographic region, store pricing will sometimes differ from online prices. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation by jewelryclub.In
- Cancellation by jewelryclub.In
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment is received by us, the said amount will be refunded back to you.
- Cancellation requests by the Customer
In case we receive a request for cancellation and the order has not been processed or approved by our team, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by our team. jewelryclub.In has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by jewelryclub.In and accept jewelryclub.In’s decision regarding the cancellation.
6. Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on jewelryclub.In will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to jewelryclub.In. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by jewelryclub.In with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. jewelryclub.In will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
- Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
jewelryclub.In reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. jewelryclub.In reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
jewelryclub.In shall not absorb any liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our payment service providers/ acquiring bank from time to time.
7. You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by jewelryclub.In for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by jewelryclub.in.In, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. jewelryclub.In reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), jewelryclub.In has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of jewelryclub.In and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- jewelryclub.in will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
The Product pictures are indicative and may not match with actual Products
- Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards or Net Banking
- Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.11. Allotment & Shipping
- The products will be allotted to the customers whose payment has been received first
- Items for orders placed together may be shipped separately
12. Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
jewelryclub.In may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by jewelryclub.In which is a subsidiary of jewelryclub. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply. 14. Copyright & Trademark
jewelryclub.In and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of jewelryclub.In or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to jewelryclub.In. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of jewelryclub.In. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
The jewelryclub.In names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of jewelryclub.In. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply jewelryclub.In endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
jewelryclub.In is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of jewelryclub.In or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by jewelryclub.In ,one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to jewelryclub.In and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of jewelryclub.In and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws. 15. Objectionable Material
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, jewelryclub.in.In and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless jewelryclub.In, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to jewelryclub.In or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement. 17. Termination
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or jewelryclub.In. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. jewelryclub.In may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to jewelryclub.In. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or jewelryclub.In, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. jewelryclub.In’s right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
18. Limitation of liability
jewelryclub.in shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if jewelryclub.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
jewelryclub.In, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, jewelryclub.In assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site. 19. Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. jewelryclub.In will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from jewelryclub.In on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
20. Entire Agreement
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and jewelryclub.In with respect to the jewelryclub.In sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and jewelryclub.In with respect to the jewelryclub.In sites/services. jewelryclub.In’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.